19.6.08

Dreamy.....

A second installation on the Fisherman's Cottage theme comes this time from the Swedish magazine, Skona Hem.

The funny thing is that I can't read a word on the site...nothing is in English, and the only thing I can say in Swedish is IKEA.....

So sit back and enjoy, as I have, and dream of owning one of these one day.....


The best bit of the house, to me, is these last 2 photos of the long bedroom opening straight out onto the wharf......and that the bed is actually up on a little platform so you would never have your view interrupted...how thoughtful.

It's nautical but not kitsch, and the boarded ceiling and walls and floors don't all match so it has a real air of nonchalance. I can imagine that all the furniture has been sourced from local op shops, and inherited from aunts and uncles.

It's rambly and lived in and not too perfect.....but still, perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Fisherman's Cottage here I come! Just love it Emma, those double doors opening from the bedroom into the sitting room are just divine!
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx