17.6.08

Magazine Etiquette...


Happy Happy Day xx

I think mail comes on the back of a donkey where I live.

I have been itching with anticipation ever since my lovely friend Kim (see her exquisite blog Brown Button) said she had popped something in the mail for me.

Imagine my glee when I opened the little parcel to find the latest Domino magazine and a gorgeous hand written card.

She knows me well and rightly anticipated the lack of correct magazine etiquette displayed by the local newsagents....

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked precious! I'm hopeless at keep a secret and so excited about sending it - I was supposed to not tell you I had sent something and It was just suppose to turn up as a surprise. Hopeles I am. Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx