15.6.08

A perfect day....

I love this wall.
I imagine it is on a pretty street in a village somewhere fabulous like where my sister Lucy lives in Tunbridge Wells, in the south of England.

I imagine that down the road you can buy cupcakes and you can smell the delicious bakery-ness wafting on the air as you walk...
your scrumptious little puppy is accompanying you on this walk of course....

She reminds me of my little buster Fletcher, miss him lots xx One day I will be a good mother and have my dog for keeps....

When you have finished your walk and cupcake you can pop in here for a little spot of shopping...


Dreaming of pretty shops and puppy's xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx