19.6.08

Styling Magnificence...


This woman does parties like no-one else - the magnificent Rebecca Thuss.

She is a photo-stylist, creative director, party planner and otherwise very very crafty woman.
I think the main reason she appeals to me so much is that she really embraces the whimsical details - often crafted out of paper - and shows spectacular attention to detail...
This is just a tiny snippet of her work - essential that you check out her website for further inspiration.
The wedding section is out-of -this-world! I cannot speak highly enough...but the woman has styled for the great one herself - if it's good enough for Martha, it's good enough for me xx

And the final praise......?
The woman loves a branch!

1 comment:

  1. I knew EXACTLY who you were going to write about when I saw the title of this post. I often just go to her website and stare...... magnificent it is x

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx