4.7.08

Design Fair ...



I have made an executive decision ... I am pulling my holiday to London forward by 2 weeks so I can go to the East London Design Show.

This is exciting ... !

The VIP opening night is at The Hoxton Grille (below) which looks and sounds seriously cool - OK, I know I won't get an invitation but I can dream ...

The fair itself is held in The Shoreditch Town Hall, which also sounds like it must be a cool suburb .... I will send my London correspondents to investigate ... xx

1 comment:

  1. Shoreditch immediately reminds me of the nursery rhyme.
    So appropriate on many levels...
    "Oranges and lemons", say the bells of St. Clement's
    "You owe me three farthings", say the bells of St. Martin's
    "When will you pay me?" say the bells of Old Bailey
    "When I grow rich", say the bells of Shoreditch
    "When will that be?" say the bells of Stepney
    "I do not know", says the great bell of Bow
    Here comes a candle to light you to bed
    And here comes a chopper to chop off your head!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx