1.9.08

Thanks a Million ...

I went to work yesterday to use the Internet - very silly idea really but I promise I did no work at all!

I was tickled pink to see I had been mentioned over at the always spectacular and divine Desire to Inspire - what a massive honour!

And while I am thanking people ... the lovely Gunilla from A Home Far Away has been kind enough to mention me and leave me this ...

And I received some time ago ... I am not very organised obviously because I hadn't posted it until now ... this lovely award ... the only problem is I can't remember who from so please remind me!


What a lovely start to the week! I am thinking of doing a little award of my own or something similar but will need to get my design hat on to do so ... stay tuned dear friends xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the awards. I did award you with the bottom award, but thought you weren't interested. Have a nice day Emma. Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it was you! I am so sorry - my memory is truly made of swiss cheese and if I don't write things down I forget! So sorry my dear, many thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx