19.8.08

Modern Perfection ...

Once again, Skona Hem delivers us a spectacular feast for the eyes ...

Unfortunately, as usual, I cannot read a thing ...

I love how the palest - pale floors through this house and the contrast with the black furniture accents ...

I am always a massive fan of the interior french door - especially the doors lead to a room like this! Muted and pale gorgeousness ...


A lovely still life ... I love the hint of blue on the seat cushion ...


Another glorious jolt of black ... together with the spindly flower arrangement and the framed ink illustration, what a welcoming and stylish hallway ...


And then another shot of blue ... the house is very mixed in styles but I think it works together well ... there is unity throughout with the bright white walls and then hints of deeper colours to accent ... I love the ceiling beams in this shot ... it is beachy and modern and chic all at the same time ...

4 comments:

  1. Sooo beautiful Em, who cares about the text, the pics tell the stories perfectly. Those french doors with lower soildwood panels are very interesting.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop it em! you keep finding the most amazing places. me likey a lotty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a swede I am proud that ou think Skona hem has so many beautiful pictures, and indeed they do:-

    Have a great day

    Hugs Gunilla in a rainy Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to look out of that window every morning. Then I just need to find a way to be self employed as well so I can look at the view all day from my home office! Such a dreamer! Nice work Emmie. xxx

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx