11.8.08

Oh Dane ...





These are photos from the House Doctor Catalogue ... I truly had tears in my eyes when I first looked at their site ... get the tissues ready people ...
Of course, it is Danish - no other country has such style and grace in there interiors as far as I can tell ....
I would love a black boarded house like in the first photo - might be a little hot in the Australian summer but I suppose that is why air conditioners were invented ...
So beautifully styled ... so simply elegant ... I could buy it all quite happily xx

3 comments:

  1. oh geez! SOOO good to have you back blogging. This is heaven. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous rooms. I love the way they all look lived in, instead of just styled. And there is just something I like about mirrors casually propped up against a wall - hopeless with small kids in the house of course!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kimberlee - YIPPEEEEE for having you back. These images are insanely perfect. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx