5.9.08

Be Still my Beating Heart ...




I love a bit of anatomy ...

Growing up, we had some Da Vinci anatomical sketches hanging in our hallway ... and as much as my brother and sisters were probably totally grossed out by them, I loved them and found them absolutely fascinating ...

These fabulous designs are courtesy of illustrator Bjorn Johansson ... a long row of them spelling out a favourite phrase would be fantastic ...

Lets bring back a tiny touch of the macabre in interiors ... After all, it's the unexpected touches that keep things interesting ...

via Street Anatomy

2 comments:

  1. just stunning! i am loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always find the best stuff!!!! how do you do it????

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx