30.9.08

Exciting Week Ahead ...

Fun weekend at the races ... it was in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by red dirt and I carved up the dance floor all night! It by no means lived up to my intent to be raucus (I was too tired from a big last week I think), but great fun none the less ...
I was distracted the whole time by the most fantastic decorations in the ceiling of the shed where it was held ... I took lots of photos of them and will post them tomorrow when I find my cord thingy ... Mum, you will love them ...

It's going to be a short but great week here at White & Wander- Kim, the funniest and most inherently stylish of my dear friends and authoress of the always fantastic Brown Button, is guest blogging on Thursday and Friday - I can't wait!
She has laid down the law with me once and for all and insisted this is the week ... and I'm so glad ... I can't organise myself out of a paper bag at the moment so it is lovely that she has taken the lead xx
Stay tuned ...

1 comment:

  1. oh geezzzzz - no pressure Em!?! Hopefully I won't leave white and wander to dishevelled after I have finished with it!!! - and of course - Miss Em will be over at Brown Button hamming it up - yay!! x

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx