12.9.08

Fly Away ...


Tomorrow I am off ...!

I wish it was for a holiday but alas I have 2 training courses in Perth (again too gross to talk about) ... and Mum is popping over too - yay!

All of a sudden I am a good blogger and have scheduled an exciting week of posts to keep you interested while I am away ... but just in case you need more inspiration or get sick of me (of course that is highly unlikely!) ... here is a little nod to some of my favourites ...

... Brown Button...

... Tres Dodgeois ...

... Automatism ...

... I *Heart* You ...

... In(side) the Loop ...

... A Cup of Joe ...

I really hope this dog is not the pilot .....

Although I'm sure Rufus could have flown a plane ... he was one smart puggy xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention -- so sweet! And have a great trip, too!

    Lori
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny funny - trust you to find a photo of a pug flying a plane! thanks for the mention possum - although i better find some inspiration this weekend - i think i've lost my blogging mojo!! - exciting your mum is heading over - speak soon sweets xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe, safe travels and thanks for the love! Looking forward to all the beautiful posts while you're away xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend - enjoy the time with Elise. I'm sure your training courses will benefit your patients/clients in the future. Take care Emm.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe home,love your humor!!!!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx