26.9.08

More Puggy Love ...

I am obsessed with Pepper the Pug ... too cute to put into words!
I have had a foul week at work ... so I thought a little pug baby would lift my spirits!
It is a long weekend in Western Australia (I never know what the day off is for though!) and happily I am heading about 300 km away to some country races ... I'm going to get raucous and let my hair down (even though it is in a bob!) ... it is sort of the equivalent of a B & S Ball ... guaranteed to be stacks of fun!
So, I will be back on Tuesday hopefully with some funny tales to tell ... happy weekend dear friends xxx

5 comments:

  1. what a face...have a raucous weekend! oh and love the stamp set below on an older post and those fun little napkin rings, i'm off to check out those sites, thanks for the inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppies make everyone smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog via a suggestion on my google reader and so glad I did! Very cute. 'Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, so cute indeed!
    I do hope you had a fabolous weekend, and that you really "let your hair down":-

    Hugs Gunilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! that is the cutest dog. your blog is just beautiful.i love all your post.

    God Bless,
    charmaine

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx