2.10.08

Helllloooo Pretties!!!

Ok, this ladette is going to do her best to act like a lady while here at White and Wander. I've got a note from my mum saying that I can 'stay over' at Emma's place for Thursday and Friday while she hangs out at my little blog, Brown Button. I'm hoping to share with you a few beautiful things I love and have grown to love thanks to my beautiful, stylish and very special friend. Things that remind me of Emma and makes me miss her even more now that we live in different states. I am incredibly nervous and hope I can look after this beautiful space and collection of things she has created for the next couple of days!

Kimberlee xx

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love ladette! Currently being one over at yours! You should have posted on that! Don't be nervous bella, you will be fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx