6.10.08

Reclaim Week ...


Recycled Rubber glove dress Via Inhabitat

While I would never describe myself as an eco warrior in the least ... I do have a massive passion for reclaimed objects in interiors. I am really bad at recycling, love to leave my lamps on even when Im not home and buy way too many magazines, i'm great at finding something filty and moth eaten and turning it into a much loved prop ...

And it gives me such a buzz to find a new use for something - I need to get a life, I know!

So, while I am away at another conference this week (another week away, it is wearing a bit thin though ...), I have scheduled some of my favourite reclaimed, preloved, utilitarian and scrubby inspirations from across the globe ...
Enjoy xx

PS... Kim has kindly tagged me ... answers to come next week xx

1 comment:

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx