6.11.08

Ships Ahoy ...

Gotta love a boat ...

While I love to sail, Mum and I have been debating the merits of a baby cruise liner instead ...
We are not getting one of course ... but one can dream ...

This is a great example ...


Clearly you would fall off this roof after a few drinks ... but at least it looks good ...
Love the black and white stripes and Tiffany blue ...


And this inside room is smashing!
Bit of yellow, more black and white stripes and that lovely dark wood broken up by the windows ....
But here is the best bit ...

What a light! It is nautical kitch but at the same time so so stylish ...

Flux Interiors

7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't turn down my very own cruise liner, but if a James Bond type whisked me away on a Wally Yacht (they're a little more exciting than they sound), I'd be a very happy little lady.

    http://inlinethumb21.webshots.com/596/2638003380086453748S600x600Q85.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good is this! Would need a total wardrobe re-fit to do this little beauty justice. Think some nice RL clobber would be the go.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That inside room is so glorious, too good to be true! The only unrefined detail is that I get seasick! So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Pip! Imagine being able to sail down the coast for the weekend ... in your house? Dream ...
    And Millie, embarrasingly my entire wardrobe is actually suitable for yachting - I am a nautical fiend ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that yacht is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx