24.11.08

Study Love ...


It is impossible put my finger exactly on what I love about this room ...
But I think it is just a perfectly edited composition of lots of lovely elements ...

The stunning muted checker-board rug ...
Strategic positioning of antique scientific props ...
Glassy desk with lovely old non-turned wooden legs ...
Elegant mangle covered wing back ...
Glistening gold accents on the lamp base and smaller frames ...
And that perfect Gustavian panelling ...

Wouldn't change a thing ... (would get no work done but still, wouldn't change it one bit!)

5 comments:

  1. Its no surprise to me you love this interior. I go to P.Howard's web page over and over again. Every single picture is so inspirational.

    Love it!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful- so warm and inviting. I love the gold and cream, and the desk is fabulous.

    It certainly seems to say, "Come sit. Wrap up in the blanket with a cup of tea. Maybe write a letter to an old friend." I'm not sure that I would accomplish much work either because I think I'd just daydream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working is totally overrated anyway, especially if the alternative is lounging around in a comfy chair and soaking in delicious surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cosy, warm and so elegant! gorgeous rug too. i just want to wrap the blacket around me & stay there for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanted to let you know that I've tagged you, but only play along if you wish! :)

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx