10.11.08

Thankyou ...


P.S. It was my 200th post on Friday! How exciting!

Thankyou all from the bottom of my heart for your attentive readership ...
This all started as a way to have a bit of a visual resume for my one-day design career but it has certainly turned into so much more on a personal level ...

It is a fantastic stress reliever from my crazy job and helps me to feel more balanced by giving me a creative outlet ...
And has brought me many new friends - such a lovely and unexpected bonus ...

So, by all means keep reading ... and while comments are lovely, please don't feel obliged!
I would love to hear any ideas for new things I could post on or a different direction I should perhaps take - always open to suggestion!

So thankyou xx

PPS... Of course this post was also an excuse to put another hot man picture up ... and some more puppy dogs!
Brooks Brothers sure have their marketing campaign targeted straight at me!

14 comments:

  1. I recently found your blog and I have to say it is my favorite!!! I loveall the white decor photos and well your Friday puppy pictures just did me in. Your blog is the first one I check each day. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma- you do such a wonderful job with your blog; I especially love all of your nautical inspiration. Looking forward to the next 200 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no thank you my precious! I love love love your blog!!!
    and lets go halves - you can have the cute white puppies, and i'll have the bloke! yay! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warmest wishes to you dear Emma on the very special occasion of your 200th! A fabulous milestone - but the real pleasure is ours!
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. 200 posts is a great achievement! Love reading your blog and look forward to many more inspiring posts. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 200th post! Your blog is always beautiful and one I thoroughly enjoy reading.

    And those are precious pups!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations!!! its a very lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation Emma. You have a beautiful blog which I love to see every day. You have exquisite taste and a career in design just waiting for you! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay 200th!!! plenty more coming i hope :)
    ps: love this post...

    ReplyDelete
  11. the big 200 and you dont look a day older. woof I love these doggies....love the ad on tv with one in it.
    Keep on going...
    Jane
    www.janezworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any post with puppies and a good looking man gets my vote!

    I'm only a newcomer to the world of blogging and all the fantastic blogs on offer, but sites like yours are my daily inspiration. Thank you for sharing your creative outlet with us :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!

    Those little guys are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. woo hoo! well done chum

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx