13.4.09

Beige, Gold and Muted ...

Some Skona Hem loveliness to start the week dear friends...
I promise to blog more regularly from now on!

While I have nearly finished my bedroom in my new apartment (photos to come!), this room fills me with inspiration ... gorgeous!
I covet the space for a little table at the end of the bed ... and the pretty window shade ...
AND the snuggly puppy that handsome man is cuddling!

GREAT scrubby table ... am currently on the look out for similar ...

Again, how I wish there was a teensy bit more space ... this demi lune table would be completely wrong in the semi modern interior, but still, I love it!

PS ... have just seem a few other lovely blogs with the same photos! Certainly don't mean to steal anyone elses thunder my friends, just loving the Skona Hem as much as the rest of you do xxx

13 comments:

  1. Oh, what beautiful and warm space! Love the mirrors in the first room. Happy Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what beautiful and warm space! Love the mirrors in the first room. Happy Easter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some really nice photos - I love the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos to get a person thinking about their wish list and forget about worrying about semi modern shells if demi tables are what you want, go for it and enjoy your own sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh welcome back Emma. I have so missed your ever-so-stylish posts and your eye for gorgeous detail. I too LOVE that scrubby table! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous, calm, bright & a little hint of glamour & elegance, so perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh these are gorgeous. It looks homely and warm, well lived in a house full of love. What more could you possibly want!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you could make a demi lune table work in a semi modern interior, especially with a scrubby table too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh---every time I think I've worked up the courage to inject some color in my decor, I see photos like this and want to surround myself in neutrals. Just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Emma - gorgeous post (as usual, coz you always seem to come up with the best & stylish).

    Just wanted to let you know that there's a wee doggie on my latest post that you might like. Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these images. Esp the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these inspirational photos you have found! And I thoroughly enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx