21.7.09

Greenwich Love ...


Loving this Greenwich Townhouse by Steven Gambrel ... courtyard to die for ...
And I think this must be the lower ground/basement kitchen ... gorgeous table and banquette seating...

I am a sucker for the interior bricks - but bricks must ALWAYS be painted white and then dinged up a bit ... loving the giant lab glass urns as well ...
And here's the best bit - am inspired to frame up some random bits and pieces and get my bathroom looking a bit more like a gentleman's club ...

But - look closely friends - the hanging pendant in front of the mirror is the truly rad bit ... this is what I was talking about when I wrote about Trunk Bar - the half dipped silvered naked bulb is my dream lighting solution x

12 comments:

  1. I have a wall of framed photos in our small powder room just off the living area upstairs. It always gets a few comments from friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous abode. I love the bathroom too - those tiles, the pics, the lighting. Pretty damn good. Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the whole bit! The bricks, yes! to the lab glass, the palette, the bathroom, and of course the light. I love that it doesn't feel especially masculine or feminine. Not to me anyway. Lovely choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic place, loving that bathroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is design perfection! I love the black doors in the first pic! Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a genius! Loving all these images. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous post... love it all...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helloooo Bella,
    Been meaning to say hi for a while as I am so glad you are back. I am with you on the bulbs. Did you know i had one in my bedroom growing up. Not hanging lovely from the ceiling like that , but on a lamp. I loved it very much too.
    X
    (PS. my codeword below this was parmi - how cool)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the pops of black.... and loving those black French doors. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great find, Emma! I love everything about this house too. That courtyard is so sweet and I think you're right, the bathroom may be the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love that bathroom. The tile paired w/the gray marble and all thsoe framed pictures - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. For some reason, these all make me happy for Fall! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx