11.9.09

Memories ...

Missing France ...
This is Mum writing postcards on the little terrace outside ...
(With tears in her eyes because we really didn't want to leave!)

This was the view ... and why we didn't want to leave!
Obvious now, hey?

The view to the main house... and their lovely fluffy puppy Socrates ... he made it all the better!

If you ever get the chance to go to Candes St Martin, just do it - the most perfectly lovely peaceful little village I have ever had the great joy to visit.

Happy weekend bloggy friends xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! Heavens above I miss France, I really need to get myself back to the northerm hemisphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are lovely. I can see why you would never want to leave. Ah yes, France does have a way of pulling at the heart strings, doesn't it?! I miss it too...
    joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my favourite place in the Loire and I just loved the little homewares shop with the gorgeous tea room and wine cellar. Oh to be back there. Leigh

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx