9.11.09

Good Wood ...

Am having a bit of a moment with wooden accents currently ... who would have thought these palettes could look so chic stacked up behind this gorgeously dressed bed?
It's a bit of a glamping look ... I like it!
And this shot is so over the top but I love! This is my kind of panelling ... mismatched and scrubby ... and perfectly capped off with that killer antler chandelier...

And lastly, while not usually a fan of these Asian inspired screens, this one is perfectly accented with the Zulu feathered headdress...

Did I ever mention that when I was in South Africa I nearly bought one (I like to think this was before they were popular!) ... it was huge, stunning and the deepest jet black - I would have loved it forever...
Never again will I travel and not buy what my instincts tell me to!

Photos : Daily Danny, not sure and even less sure (as always, if you know the source, please let me know!)

2 comments:

  1. love the last one especially! Loving the warm and welcoming feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right, we should follow our instincts
    all images are great
    X
    v

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx