15.11.09

Re-decorate ...

Have had a bit of a redecorating weekend ... was meant to be doing other things of course but cracking open the Christmas decoration boxes was just too tempting! Bedroom has been Christmafied... now just to find my tree and finish the rest - these shots are of my bedside tables crammed to the gills...

Above, I made a giant snow dome with a cloche and a hanging snowflake...
And for the visiting (and therefore empty) side, I wrapped one of my many globes up in brown paper like a present and propped it next to the last of my pink peonys...

I love a bit of a change around!

3 comments:

  1. always stopping by ;-)

    i always enjoy changing things in my apartment.

    keep up the good work


    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow globe Emma, and your 'Lets get it on' print too. Glad you have cracked the xmas stuff out...now I can tell Mic that everybody else is doing it =0)
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Signature Emma Style, always puts a smile on my face. you really are genius x

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx