26.11.09

Shop Love ...

Here are some photos of a fabulous shop called Kabinett and Kammer that I am sure I will never get to since it is in New York!
Oh well... maybe one day... but in the meantime I can dream...
It is crammed full of a great selection of medical curiosities... always a fan
The owner sure has a spectacular eye when it comes to furniture ...
And the masses of botanical and anatomical charts in stock clearly indicates why I can never find any! He has bought them all!
Lovely mismatched chairs!

Can someone please go there and tell me all about it... in the meantime I will dream from afar x

Kabinett & Kammer

10 comments:

  1. Love it...so rustic and earthy..thanks for sharing! Anna x
    http://lonadeanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shop, I love those mismatched chairs!

    Leeann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Love the special furniture here. When I was a child I grew up in my grandpas post office, and there was a piece just like that for letters.
    Thanks for reminding me ^^,

    Inger

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very nice could buy directly some pieces.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooo you! and we will get there my dear, I'm not going to New York without you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shop. Love, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm! Lovely! I wish I still lived in Adelaide!! Love your Blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these chairs and table, really great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love,love,love these photos and your blog in general as well:))) Have to follow! Keep up the good work,and a merry x-mas to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I better add this to my list of places to visit if/when I ever get to take that trip to NY. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx