12.12.09

Little Ones ...




Look what my spectacular friends made!!

Part of Meet Me at Mikes drive, Softies for Mirabel, my brilliant workmates Elspeth, Karin, Michele, and Leah, and her flatmate Rose, crafted up these gorgeous little people!

Me, not being very apt at crafts, but very good with props, and another friend Kia, brilliant photographer extraordinaire, decided we would do the photo shoot for them before they got taken over to the shop.

So, this is my first attempt at photographic styling: please keep in mind that I only had about 20 minutes to put it together and it was in a government meeting room, hardly a fabulous studio with proper lighting! So it is a bit scrappy but jeepers it was exciting! Funny little Christmasy theme, can't go wrong with a bit of fake snow and cardboard... daggy but fun!

6 comments:

  1. Love the top two, the combination of the pen drawing and feltedness is very naive and childlike....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha this is just way too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous styling effort! You've obviously got a second vocation lurking there in the background. These softies look wonderful - I know my niece would love one of them. Lee:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed! Just imagine what you could do with a real set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just imagine that it would be exciting setting up an impromtu photo shoot in a government meeting room. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. These are all so cute! I am heading to their shop to check if they have any owls.

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx