14.1.10

Casually Divine ...


Be still my beating heart ... I know I say that about everything but this place is seriously whoa!
Antlers in a battered leather bag? Heaven ...
 
 Of course it belongs to the most stylish woman and one of my favourite fashion designers (of which I own none!), Malene Birger.
 
 Oh... I love this! Especially how there is a door either side of the bed framing that perfect scene ... and a little puppy of course never goes astray!
 
 This look is amazing. Propping up art on these simple shelves is such an effective idea... and for someone like me who is completely over-the-top obsessed with changing things around all day, this movable art wall is a dream...


More casual loveliness...

And a perfectly scaled vignette on this silvered tray ... I like the mix of metals with the crystal lamp base and snake skin

Finishing with the best ... a vintage Chanel poster with casually propped mix and match shoes...
Perfect to the last drop xx

Skona Hem ... the loveliest interiors mag of them all xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous home. I could so do with a big basket like that for all the art work that hasn't been hung! (no walls left :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great find and thank you for bringing her to my attention, you have great taste and this home is no exception!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx