7.6.10

I'm Back ...

Hello again! I'm back from India.
Very long story, but I will say that the job wasn't what my organisation or I thought it would be - needless to say I cut my losses earlier rather than later and made my way home.
Not an entirely bad experience as I did buy a lovely Ganesha made of alabaster....!

So, the predicament now is what to do with myself? As was the case before I took the job, I am definitely still intending to merge my way into the decorating field full time but I need something to tide me over while I reassess the situation. Does anyone know of an interesting nursing type job, or perhaps something completely different (like working in a little home wares shop) I could do?? Open to all suggestions right now!

Thank you for all your messages of support dear friends - I am trying desperately to listen to Ganesha's stomach and be positive about the new chances that will present themselves soon enough ... xx

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Sorry it didn't turn out so well but at least you tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's have wine time - and soon! I may not have a job for you, but I do have a house should you need one! Chat soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. chellie_dJune 08, 2010

    Hmmmm, I can't think of anything! But as a fellow Adelaide gal who's loved your blog in the past, I'm kind of glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out but you often never know these things unless you try and sometimes giving things a go is the hardest part - so well done for jumping in and trying it out! Something else will come along -just keep an open mind and your eyes peeled!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx