18.7.10

Thrifting Day ...

Had a lovely, gorgeous, beautiful day yesterday with my girls from none other than Brown Button and The Polkadot Pantry - that is Kim and Kate in long hand!

Kate kindly started us off with some scrumptious corn fritters with salsa and smoked salmon (and champagne!) and then we hit the doggiest second hand shops I could think of ... bargaining is one of my favourite hobbies and I might say, we did well!

Check out the full posts over at Kim's and Kate's places... but yes, that is me above, measuring a bedhead that eagle eye Kim noticed through a window... what a find! And it will be even more gorgeous when we are finished with it!

1 comment:

  1. sooo much fun! i think i need to post the pics of us with the transformer masks on as well....

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx