8.9.10

WSG Love ...


The time has arrived! 

I've been busting at the seams to tell you all this news but was sworn to secrecy - until today! 
A few months ago I was lucky enough to help the gorgeous Wedding Style Guide girls with a shoot for the Spring edition. 

I had the time of my life. I really did love ever second and definitely want to do it for a living ... the ball is finally rolling!!!

Please go and check it out - Boom Bloom starts on page 82, but of course read the whole thing - as always the magazine is completely divine from cover to cover ...

Thankyou, thankyou WSG xx

5 comments:

  1. LOVE it! so good to see it in print. the first of many to come lovely girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! congrats emma - will look out for it.jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! Can't wait to see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Up early so i thought I would have a browse around. What a delightful blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx