2.11.10

Science or Arts ...

Hmmm, I feel I have unconsciously created Geek Week here at White & Wander ...
It's no secret that I love a dash of anatomical, anthropological, astrological and pharmacological paraphernalia in my decorating, have a passion for Darwin, and am constantly drawn to decorate my whole world like a British asylum... I believe the best study's are cultivated by the most scatter-brained nerds... do you?
Check out the Royal Society, turbo geek website for more nerdy stuff... their time line of the worlds greatest scientific achievements since 1650 is especially fab. 

2 comments:

  1. I love a telescope and saw one at the Lots Road Auction in Chelsea that I almost bought for you last weekend. Alas, it might be a little hard to fit one through the post box xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I defy anyone to not love a little bit of nerdy clutter xox

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx