5.1.11

Combo ...

 I love navy blue... no secret there! Despite this great love affair, I have made a resolution this year to force myself to branch out with my colour choices... so, reinventing some classic colour schemes is top of my list!
This scrumptious Ikat couch paired with the silver drum and pink roses is a lovely contemporary interpretation of an old school colour combo ... blue, silver and pink always works
 This crazy blue zebra ( or is it faux bois?) looks amazing against the trad furniture with just a teensy zing of orange and teal ... flowers are such a great way of playing with colour without the committment to paint or fabric ...
 And this solid block of perfect-school-uniform-navy paint is perfectly cut with that vivid yellow shot silk ... it's a brave choice but looks amazing ... and interestingly serves to accent the blue even more ...

I'm inspired... bold interiors, watch out!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a blue girl, love all your stylish images, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first image Emma! Letitia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!! Perfect choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh yay! well get your booty back to this part of the country and bold interior up my pad girlfriend! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have just found you via Third Avenue Style and am now a happy follower, I also have a blog so please visit sometime as I have also just posted about dramatic blue today, I love that first image it has been a favourite of mine for some time, so come on over and maybe you too can follow me and i'll send inspiration your way. Have a wonderful day , happy to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE these walls!! especially the zebra!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx