11.1.11

Wine ...

 Two images that make me want to redecorate like my life depends on it...( I wish I could just say 'that looks nice' and not want to recreate it!)
 That said, emulating these images wouldn't be that complicated in my little studio ...

I have the bust (well, it's a chicken but it would work) ...
I have masses of crumbly old books ...
I'm drowning in art, currently propped up against my bookshelves ...
I have lamps (man, do I have lamps!) ...
I have some great old trad furniture...
And millions of crazy professors props...

Righto, it seems like all I need to complete the look is the bottle of wine!
Here 1, 2 (lost link, help please!) ...

3 comments:

  1. image2 is from US House Beautiful... NYC home of Ellen O Neill. It is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, sounds like you're in decorating heaven surrounded by props and all your desirable objects... wow! Am jealous you know, wish I had a bigger house to fit and collect a lot more myself!
    Anyway thanks for the great post :))
    Hope you're having a good day
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Emma for the link, will investigate further...love your photos and the crazy professor's props sound very interesting...look forward to seeing the results! Robx

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx