22.5.11


Hello again!
One way to explain my absence of posts is the abundance of weddings we are planning here at W&W... don't get too excited, not mine, rather plenty of friends and family! It's going to be a very busy but rewarding couple of months ... happy days ahead.

Don't you just adore this wedding I just stumbled upon over at Green Wedding Shoes? Come on, who doesn't want to get married in a museum? Love it x infinity squared ...

While on the topic of weddings, W&W have space for one more wedding or special event in the calendar for this year ... please contact me if you would like our super assistance or to talk about our wide array of crazy props xx

1 comment:

  1. I love weddings too, how fun!

    That wedding made me smile, cheers for the link. The fist pump from the bride the animal masks sigh xox

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx