30.5.11

I'm reading Dr Zhivago at the moment - it's lovely to have something juicy to sink my teeth into after a while away from any 'proper' literature.

While I love the wordy emotive language, I don't know about this decorating scheme... hehe

'"The ground floor was used for receptions. Its pistachio-coloured curtains, gleaming piano top, aquarium, olive-green upholstery and potted plants like seaweed made it look like a green, sleepily swaying sea-bed"

What are you reading right now?

Image courtesy of the lovely Steward

3 comments:

  1. pistachio-colored things make me nautious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photo!
    I have that book sitting on my side table just waiting for me to read, after I finish Tess of the D'Urbervilles

    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doctor Zhivago is one of my favourites....At the moment I am not reading nearly enough! xv

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx