1.8.11

Brisbane Visit

Hello friends!

I've just returned from a much needed and lovely long weekend away with my gorgeous friend
Kate in Brisbane. It wasn't the same without you Kim (but you have a good excuse being overseas and all!).

Kate and I were lucky enough to have an amazing tour guide in Anna from Absolutely Beautiful Things. She did an absolutely smashing job taking us around all of the coolest joints in Brissy right on the back of launching her scrumptious new online shop - I don't know how she does it all!

First stop was Black & Spiro - and yes kids, it is even more beautiful
in the flesh than you could imagine. While I decorate with a more muted palate, Anna shows how bravery certainly pays off with her use of colour. - it inspires me to lash out a bit in the colour stakes. These photos just don't do it any justice!

Yep, that's in the vignette! How exciting...

Here we are after a slice of cake ... and a good dose of talking shop! It is so lovely to be able to bounce ideas off each other, respecting all of our different styles and points of view, and finding shared passions.

More Brissy photos (courtesy of Kate) to come during the week - so much to see and do in our new favourite city!

2 comments:

  1. awwwwww SO wish I was there - and well done getting Anna IN a photo. can't wait to hear more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was soooooo much fun!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx