2.8.11

Crosstown ...

Just one of the stops on our custom Brissy tour with Anna was to the Crosstown Eatery - what a find! Housed in a gorgeous historical building in the Gabba, the interior was sort of a cross between a Port Adelaide pub and a 70's bungalow - I'm sure that is hard to imagine but you'll just have to pop past and see for yourselves ...

Details I loved included the wonky industrial light shades and obligatory fish on the wall above...

And a heavenly wall of nautical art ... reminded me a teensy bit of my bedroom wall below (proper photos to come when I really finish the house... soon I hope!)

Then came the food! Yum yum is all I can say but you'll have to pop past Kate's place for her rundown - she is the food expert after all!

Shopping photos tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. The crosstown eating house was our secret spot a few years ago and now it's too popular! I never get sick of their food, definitely one of the best restaurant in Brissy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, lucky thing you! looks sensational x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty amazing stuff. Thank you for introducing me to Crosstown... I appreciate it very much. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx