8.8.11

Pretty ...

Back from Canberra... had a lovely lovely trip. We actually ended up relaxing more than being tourists which was just what the doctor ordered! Subsequently, I simply have silly photos instead of anything educational... I'll pop them up tomorrow.
But I wanted to post these amazing shots before I forgot - they are by French artist Jean Sonnet and I spotted them over at the lovely Designers Block.
They serve to remind me to see happiness in the small details, as not everything has to be executed on a grand scale to be beautiful.
Happy week dear friends xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, I love these and have just pored over the others on his website. So beautiful, and great displays of colour palettes too.

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx