20.9.11

Brights ...


It's funny ... for someone who decorates one way, I sure do dress in another!

I love love love to wear bright colours, crazy statement jewels and of course rainbow flats.
I decorate though in a much more restrained fashion, with a twist I like to think, but never this overtly bright - is anyone else the same?
Or does this in reverse perhaps?

(Blaine gets a nod this week because it is such a colourful and therefore perfectly fitting shot ... plus, I'm so excited that Glee is back on! I love this show like I gave birth to it!)

Cuff - Etsy, shoes- my Pinterest boards xx

6 comments:

  1. Interesting question. I am the reverse. I have wondered if my tendency towards urban black & grey outfits(necklaces being the exception, of course) is incongruent with my mad desire for interior colour. I can't hide that I am a country-girl at heart while at home

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Blaine! Colour makes the world go 'round. Love the contrasts in your life x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those flats have your name all over them!!!! the glee movie FINALLY came out here today - i'm going to see it on the weekend. miss you, love you. chat soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!!

    hugs from Chile
    c@

    ❁◕‿◕❁

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't it so much fun to see brights for the upcoming winter months, at least in my part of the world ;) the color will certainly boost our wardrobes and our spirits. love it! have a great rest of your weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING shoes!! Enjoying reading your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx