12.9.11

Hello Again ...

Please forgive my significant absence dear friends... we've been rather busy!
While I have had a fabulous happy month, I wouldn't recommend styling 2 weddings within 2 weeks... its a bit much.

Professional photos to come but here is a sneak peak of my beautiful sister Georgie on her wedding day above. She looked so amazing ... as did the flowers, if I do say so myself!

And here is a shot of the menus that I wrote for the tables... I never knew that printers didn't use white ink when I decided on the design! Each one was slightly different and I was very pleased with the way they turned out.
My other sister Lucy wrote the place names because I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer after writing 110 menus!
She is now back in Europe and I miss her dreadfully xx

Photos of the wedding of my dear friends the fortnight before to come - I forgot my camera that day! How silly of me!

And I promise I'm returning to normal blogging from now on... x

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Yep, next time screenprinting will save your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Those flowers are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic Emma, can't wait to see more photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgie looks gorgeous, Em! Would love to see the rest of her dress because the top alone is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing more of both the weddings - and the flowers do indeed look amazing.

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx