13.9.11

Props ...

We've also been busy bees with our prop and furniture hire... this weekend we were thrilled to help Alicia from Akimbo with furniture for her stall at the Eclective...

In case you didn't know, the Eclective showcased artisan wedding vendors in a fabulous old building in Adelaide called the Queens Theatre. It was a brilliant event for Adelaide, well done Scott and Alia!

I would live in this building if I could! Just look at those perfectly crumbling walls...
Our wicker sideboard worked fabulously holding Alicia's gorgeous prints in the top drawer ...
The lovely big old yellow frame is also for hire and can be custom painted any shade you wish ...
Our beloved surgical trolley is an amazing piece as it is so light and airy ... it really let her work stand out, which of course was the whole point!
And lastly, Alicia requested a louvered screen to showcase her gorgeous designs...
so I set about making one!
I had a great time painting it this beautiful shade of Dulux 'Gondolier" and hinging it together ... I really find nothing as satisfying as making things come to life!

If you haven't followed the link over to her stunning site, you must do it now!
I LOVE this phrase - "invitations that won't make you want to vomit" - brill, and so true.

And lastly, all of these props and many, many more treasures are for hire and delivery is included in the Adelaide area. We would love to help you 'prop' your next event so do give us a yell xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for all your hard work Emma, I'm thrilled with how my first stall turned out!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx