1.10.11

Pre-Christmas Sale ...

I saw Christmas decorations on shelves while shopping yesterday and started getting very excited - only 12 weeks... eek!
Never fear, we've got Christmas covered... welcome to the first White & Wander pre-Christmas sale...!

For the month of October, we are very excited to offer free shipping in Australia on the entire range of exquisite Manifest Destiny candles, exclusively stocked in Australia by White & Wander ... so pop over to the shop and stock up for Christmas...
Customers are raving about them! Go get one, you know you want to...
My own testimonial?
I'm not normally a big candle lover as I think they usually smell so predictably sweet but I've been amazed at the surprisingly heady and unusual scents that these candles contain. Currently, I have Vintage Velvet (cognac and amber) burning and the scent still lingers even when the candle is unlit. Amazing!
And, after my last candle, Hunter's Reign, ran out ( 80 hours burn time) I now use the silvered vessel as a little vase by my bed - lovely.
There are 8 different candles to chose from so head on over to the shop and snap some up as gorgeous gifts. Limit of 3 per customer and yes, free shipping within Australia!

And don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for more gorgeous vintage stock popping up on the shop in the next few weeks...

Happy long weekend, dear friends xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, love these candles looking forward to checking your new stock out xox

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx