30.10.11

Wedding ...

Hooray for professional wedding photos! Mine were just not fit to post!

These are some photos of my dear friends Alicia and Derek's wedding in August at Longview in the Adelaide Hills - I was tickled pink when they asked me to help them with the flowers and decorations.

The bouquets turned out so much better than I could have dreamed of!
I used big roses (from Kenya, how cool is that!), baby garden roses, pom pom chrysanthemum, and privet berries, wrapped up in dodder vine and strips of wedding dress fabric.


Baby rose bouquets for the gorgeous flower girls ... Alicia's niece Charlotte is a florist in the making, what a wonderful help she was.
Very simple romantic tables, but they looked smashing at night under all the fairy lights
On the cake table I used a huge vintage demijohn to hold the blossom and little vintage friand moulds as tea light holders
And this is my favourite shot - what a stunning bride!

Happy week, dear friends xx

Photos by Gloss Photography

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that decoration !
    Such a perfect mixture of romantic and clarity!
    (Hope, I use the correct words)

    Greetings from Germany
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blooms, Em. Simple elegance with a modern twist, love those berries x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Em! Jo showed me quite a few photos and you did a brilliant job. There were a few of you and Charlotte on the dance floor. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wedding! your details are gorgeous!! xox

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx