14.12.11

Chanel ...

  




 Prompted by a deliciously tempting picture posted on The Beautiful Soup (above), I was desperate to track down some more shots of the recent Chanel Métiers aD’Art Paris-Bombay themed fashion show. 
Hosted at the Grand Palais, the interior was transformed into a Maharaja’s palace complete with long tables set for high tea. 
I'm not even interested in the clothes, just the drop dead gorgeous event design.

Trust Chanel to get it so so right.


All other photos from La Chanelphile

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kitty! How can we get an invitation to one of these events? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is insane. How gorgeous! Look at those platters and chandeliers, the candelabras. I agree who cares about the clothes. Have a great day now back to the real world. M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great tracking down Emma. I had absolutely no idea it was from a Chanel show. Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just so beautiful - the train is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaizing post!!!

    XXX
    Olivia

    www.inandoutdecor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to take a third look it's just too beautiful. It reminds me of the Indian Palace in the film, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx