17.1.12

Frenzy ...





Desire to Inspire have done it again.
Torturing my mind and tormenting my eyes with achingly beautiful images of spaces that I lustily crave to inhabit...
Humph...
Undoubtedly, I'm going to be in a complete decorating frenzy when I get home.
All these lovely inspiring images and nothing to decorate. 
I've been known to return from a dinner party at a very late hour and move furniture around all night, so after 8 weeks away from home the loft is in for a right old flip! 

Might even finally post some photos... maybe x

Photos above by photographer David Prince

1 comment:

  1. Oh. my. gosh. These are absolutely breathtaking! The picture of the sink with the linen skirt is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx