30.1.12

Transit ...

I'm happily heading home today after 6 weeks away.

None of my photos are really blogworthy so I'll leave you with this beautiful shot of dinner under the stars at Faraway Downs, from the fabulous movie, Australia. Opinions will be divided here, but I really loved it. I've been in more bush than desert but there are definitely some similarities (sadly no Hugh Jackman)

I'll be traversing the country for a few days so I've scheduled a few posts to keep the home fires burning - including a post of my dream home!

See you next week, dear friends xx

2 comments:

  1. Well, it is a beautiful image you have left us with. Thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know how to decorate the tree near our home;))

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx