13.2.12

Loft Revamp ...

Hello again, dear friends!

My busy first week back in the loft has been just lovely. I walked back in there and felt instantly at ease. That said, I've been dying to shake up my decorating for a while and I've been thinking about it lots while I've been away.

I've decided to create a bit more definition with splashes of bright pale blue and snow leopard (still tonal but a bit fun), I'm going to reupholster my bedhead in something a little bolder but keep my beloved nail head trim, and speaking of trimmings, I'm going to increase the detail on lamp shades and cushions with some rope and fringing... It's a start anyway!

Photos to come as the work progresses...

 Photo from Love With The Proper Stranger Tumblr ... j'adore the stripe, old gilded frames and that tassel fringing...

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the progress, exciting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting... looking forward to all the photos!

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx