6.5.12

Pause ...

You might have noticed, I'm having a little blog holiday...

As I get excited about turning both 5 (blog) and 1 (business), I thought it was a good time to step back and take stock of what has been some seriously busy years here at W&W.

Mum and I are planning some super exciting pop-ups in the next few months and remain enthusiastic about gently adding to our collection of treasures for the shop, we just can't help ourselves!
Interior decorating and styling services are still all systems go, so drop me a line if you'd like to chat about your decorating projects.

I'll be back before you know it x

This image has nothing to do with time off but I just loved it... The Steward, of course.

2 comments:

  1. Yes .. have been doing the same. We all need a little pause to reassess and come back refreshed with new ideas! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stunning! Have a lovely start of the week, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx