20.6.12

Birthday ...

Whoa... what a whirlwind few weeks it has been!

Also, the little old blog has just had it's 5th birthday (hence the puppy with balloons)... quite a milestone for me and I've loved every minute of it!

While the world of blogging has changed immensely in this time, my original focus is still what brings me back to post - a love of beautiful interiors (and dogs) ...

Happy birthday to us!

PS... I've entered this competition so pop over and have a look at my pins it you like! Pinterest is the bomb.
Thanks Jen for the heads up!

Image from here

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image!!! Happy Birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Alena

    Cheap Used Laptops Under $100

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 22, 2012

    Happy 5th Birthday dear Emma's Blog. Have you enrolled him/her in school?
    Cherill W
    Norwood

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had this pic pinned for ages on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. elizabethjefficaAugust 10, 2012

    Thanks for another excellent post. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the look for such info.
    Cheap Sportswear

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx