23.7.12

GC ...

4 things I learned on my recent jaunt on the Gold Coast ...

That lunch (and very likely dinner) tastes infinitely better when you've travelled to it on a lovely big boat on a beautiful sunny day...
(Photo above of Abbey, Sally and I)

 That even slightly uninspiring architecture can be appealing with a sail boat parked out the front ...

 That I've never met a fishing vessel I didn't greatly desire as my primary place of residence... 
This one was in harbour at Sanctuary cove, having a little rest ...

And lastly, that I am an atrocious under-packer ...

I usually feel so proud of myself for conjuring up such versatile mix-and-match outfits but ultimately kick myself on arrival when this capsule wardrobe proves a little too capsule!

Obviously I had no choice but to therefore buy the above skirt..
It was a necessity.

A big thankyou to Sal (and Tim and Wally!) for having us, it was such fun!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend as well, dear friends xx

1 comment:

  1. Brillinat photos Kits, love that skirt!!! Bargain of the century. Come again soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete

While of course I appreciate your generous comments, please don't feel obliged ... just having you stop by is lovely enough!

Happy day dear friends xx